Only one can be chosen, step forth brave souls and venture into the harem-depths of Setsuna86 filled with plots and untold riches.
Ahem* getting to business, I will be overseeing the selection for the new editor.
List of requirements for potential applicants.
1. English is your native language as Setsuna has said.
2. Your English has to be at least at the high school level (preferably grade 11-12). You could be a 12 yr old for all I care if your English is at the high school level.
3. You must have read Gakusen, you don’t have to had read all of the Vols but enough to get the content and for context wise reasons.
4. You must have a working email account you can be contacted at, and able to check it regularly.
5. Have Microsoft word, or a way to convert it into a word doc, as Word is the main program we used. It’s also the type of file you’ll get for editing.
Here is a version of a Gakusen chp for you to edit.
You can use foot notes and whatever else, as long as you use a different text color e.g like this to highlight the changes that you have made in the text. What I’m looking for is how you improve/fix the flow, grammar, and content errors in this version, not the one closest to the version on the blog. Once you’re finished send it as a word doc to this email here:
use the email you want to be contacted at to send it (this will be the main email Setsuna will use to send you chps if you become the editor). If you have any questions just put a comment below and I will answer it asap ( I check the blog several times a day).
PS. a nice bonus would be if you have Steam or Skype as Digital and I talk with each other on them, it’s convenient to ask questions and look for help as well.